Centered around a deep water marina that can accommodate yachts up to 65 ft., the Eau Gallie Yacht Club is situated at the mouth of the Banana River in a sage harbor adjacent to the Intra-Coastal waterway. A full time harbormaster is on hand to assist you with your boat as well as map out routes to your favorite getaway.
Boating activities are an essential part of a yacht club. We offer safe boating instruction for children and adults. A small fleet of sailboats is outfitted and ready for sailing through the local waterways. Marker parties, group boating activities and fishing tournaments are also planned periodically.
- Boat Slips for Members Only
- Transient Dockage for yachts up to 85’
- Electricity and Water
- Sanitary Pump-out
- Launch Ramp for Boats up to 25’
- Fresh Water Pool
- Monitor Channel 16
- Sailboats for Member Use
- Holiday and Dressed Ship Parades
- Island Boat Parties
- Cruises to other FCYC Clubs and other Marinas
- Fishing Tournaments and Cook-outs
- Dock Parties